This few months we will be sharing posters in light of the pandemic disease Covid-19.
is an infectious disease that when a person is infected, he/ she will
experience mild to moderate respiratory illness. Symptoms of a person infected with the virus includes:
2. Dry coughs
3. Shortness of breath
4. Aches and pains
5. Sore throat
7. Few people experience diarrhea, nausea and runny nose
Ways to prevent the virus are as such:
1. Wash hands regularly with water and soap. Sanitize hands using alcohol based hand rub.
2. Maintain atleast 1 metre apart between people.
3. Cover mouth and nose when sneezing or coughing.
4. Stay home if feeling unwell.
5. Refrain from smoking and other activities that weakens the lungs.
6. Practise social/ physical distancing by avoiding unecessary travel and staying away from large groups of people.
this very moment, there is no specific treatment or vaccine for
Covid-19. So it is very important for everyone to have self discipline
in maintaining good cleanliness and self hygiene besides following the
advise and orders given by the Ministry Of Health Brunei Darussalam.
Let us all play our parts to fight this pandemic disease. Stay safe everyone!
Inspectorate Unit RBAF
March's Poster is about Kitchen's Safety. Some basic rules of kitchen's safety to bear in mind:
1. Keep it clean.
2. Seperate raw meat/ foods from cooked ones.
3. Cook Well.
4. Store food at the correct and safe temperature.
5. Use clean and safe water/ raw materials.
2019-nCoV Virus Infection
With the recent virus outbreak, Inspectorate Unit RBAF is sending information on what you need to know.
2019-nCoV virus is potentially life-threatening and currently there is no vaccine against it. Please seek medical attention if you are concerned about your symptoms.
Health and safety is everyone's business. Be safe and stay clean at all time!
Bahaya Tidak Cukup Tidur
With enough sleep, our brain and body will function normally and likewise!
Prayer TimesWeather Forecaste-Darussalam
Copyright © 2017 Defence Information Technology Unit. Ministry of Brunei Darussalam.All Rights Reserved. Best viewed by IE 9 or Mozilla Firefox 12.0
Privacy Statement |
Term of Use