OHS Poster January 2021
In conjunction of Safety Month - World Day for Safety and Health at Work. Section 12 (Duty of Employer) in Workplace Safety and Health Order (WHSO) 2009.
Remember, safety is everyones business!
IU RBAF would also like to take this opportunity to wish everyone Happy New Year 2021! Stay Safe!
This few months we will be sharing posters in light of the pandemic disease Covid-19.
is an infectious disease that when a person is infected, he/ she will
experience mild to moderate respiratory illness. Symptoms of a person infected with the virus includes:
2. Dry coughs
3. Shortness of breath
4. Aches and pains
5. Sore throat
7. Few people experience diarrhea, nausea and runny nose
Ways to prevent the virus are as such:
1. Wash hands regularly with water and soap. Sanitize hands using alcohol based hand rub.
2. Maintain atleast 1 metre apart between people.
3. Cover mouth and nose when sneezing or coughing.
4. Stay home if feeling unwell.
5. Refrain from smoking and other activities that weakens the lungs.
6. Practise social/ physical distancing by avoiding unecessary travel and staying away from large groups of people.
this very moment, there is no specific treatment or vaccine for
Covid-19. So it is very important for everyone to have self discipline
in maintaining good cleanliness and self hygiene besides following the
advise and orders given by the Ministry Of Health Brunei Darussalam.
Let us all play our parts to fight this pandemic disease. Stay safe everyone!
Inspectorate Unit RBAF